In the second installment of the three-part series, you dive into real quantitative public health data, and begin to analyze and interpret this data to use in impactful ways.
- Explain the purpose of descriptive epidemiology and how it is used for assessment
- Describe why rates are important in doing assessment
- Name three kinds of rates
- Describe the two types of summary measures
- Find the most interesting and important data to support your message
- Create a data story that inspires action